Friday, July 10, 2009

webmaster stimulus

Sulumits Retsambew keyword is having 445,000 search competition while webmaster stimulus is having 800,000 competition and I am now ranking on 6th position for webmaster stimulus with this blog. The way I ranked on top is simple. This blog is a well established blog and it is ranking for many keywords like seo challenges 2009 and similar strong keyword. I was just testing the importance of domain age in SEO contest and SEO challenges. SEO challenges 2009 is having 2,620,000 search competition. This is the blog I have used for Busby SEO Challenge and in that contest I finished in 112 rank. I have then participated in many SEO challenges both national and international. I hope that I can win this sulumits retsambew SEO contest even though I have used this blog so lately.

No comments: